With A Song In My Heart

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"It's Been A Long, Long Time"


Posted by Unknown at 1:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (42)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2013 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • "Always In My Heart"
      • "What a Wonderful World"
      • "I Have But One Heart"
      • "You'll Never Walk Alone"
      • "What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?"
      • "I'm Not In Love"
      • "Always"
      • "If"
      • "La Vie en rose"
      • "Hard Candy Christmas"
      • "It's Been A Long, Long Time"
      • "Marble Halls"
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (7)

I was born in 1962 and have been singing ever since. It is my one sure thing.

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.