With A Song In My Heart

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"I Could Have Danced All Night"


Posted by Unknown at 8:03 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (42)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • "Hello Again"
      • "If I Only Had A Brain" Part II
      • "What the World Needs Now Is Love"
      • "Ode to Billie Joe"
      • "You Don't Know Me"
      • "Scarborough Fair"
      • "Someone That I Used To Love"
      • "If I Only Had A Brain"
      • "I Could Have Danced All Night"
      • "On The Street Where You Live"
      • "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad"
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2013 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (7)

I was born in 1962 and have been singing ever since. It is my one sure thing.

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.