With A Song In My Heart

Saturday, June 22, 2013

"My Funny Valentine"


Posted by Unknown at 3:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (42)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2013 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (28)
      • "Small World"
      • "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
      • Update...
      • "Hallelujah"
      • "Losing My Mind"
      • "One Hand One Heart"
      • "More"
      • "If I Loved You"
      • "There Are Worse Things I Could do"
      • "Se"
      • "Once Upon A Time"
      • "It's A Sin To Tell A Lie"
      • "I'm Always Chasing Rainbows"
      • "Bill"
      • "The Winner Takes It All"
      • "Wedding Bell Blues"
      • "My Funny Valentine"
      • "People"
      • "Happy Days Are Here Again"
      • "Fix You"
      • "With You I'm Born Again"
      • "Mon coeur s'ouvre a ta voix"
      • "Because You Love Me"
      • "Diamonds and Rust"
      • "Pure Imagination"
      • "Young at Heart"
      • "Send in The Clowns"
      • "The Rainbow Conection"
    • ►  May (7)

I was born in 1962 and have been singing ever since. It is my one sure thing.

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.