Saturday, June 1, 2013

"Send in The Clowns"

 I have, as of late, set about what to the average onlooker must seem like a slow decent into madness. Insanity is a literal part of my DNA. Which, of course, means that I didn't have far to go. You see I had a very screwed up youth. It was beautiful up to a point and unbearably bad after that. I was both blessed and lucky enough to find at the age of 16 both a savior and a spectacular safe port in my emotional and pragmatic storm, in the name of Bill Gibron. He is my one true proof that there is a God. Without him there is no telling where I would be today. He helped me piece together the rhymes and reasons of a broken, tragic past. He is truthfully my life.
  Sadly, Bill wasn't the key to every lock that held my sad emotional turmoil. So in my late forties I set about on a tumultuous journey to find that key. And quite frankly I think I have gone a bit mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment